• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderators and Admins plz start doing your job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
First off:

Any more Bacca hate will not be tolerated on this thread, do it, and you'll have a bad time.

Second:

We understand the large amount of hackers, it happens on servers with large audiences all the time. That said, saying our staff do nothing is quite the understatement. That also being said, its very difficult to control such a large group of people at one time with limited resources, therefore we ask the community to do their part as well by reporting hackers/any other rule breaking by poking Mods on Team Speak, and posting videos of hackers as unlisted on youtube and posting in the report abuse section of the forums.

Reaction score
But we didnt hate any Baccas. As I think Mitch is not a bacca...And I don't really hate him.. I just want to kill him in a match ^_^

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
The mods do their jobs very well, if you co-operate with them.
I made 2 ban requests in as many days, with video evidence, and they took care of it very quickly.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Are you fo' real? Admins can't do anything to stop the hackers all they can do is ban them. It's the person who made the hack client in the first place that can only do anything about this, unless he stops updating the hack client (hopefully).

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
I'm just going to throw my two cents in and lock this thread.

The moderators and administrators, as many other people have stated, are doing their job. We can't exactly prevent the hackers much more than what we're already doing without making it a huge hassle for players to come play with ease, or have issues such as the "lagging back" or rubberbanding issue with NoCheatPlus. All we can do is ban and enforce the rules one by one.
Each of the moderators has a set of guidelines to follow when they are making bans. Generally, these guidelines are:
  • Follow the player, record any possible evidence. If the evidence is good enough, ban them appropriately.
  • If the moderator cannot gather good enough evidence, they typically alert us in the massive MCGamer skype chat for moderators. Usually the moderators in this chat remember these names when they see the player's name.
  • Once evidence is gathered, check the prior offenses (and for developers/senior staff+, checks alts and histories that correspond with each other) and ban appropriately.
These guidelines are set so that we do not encounter the issue of "he said, she said," and therefore bans being made without valid evidence. This is the same way the legal system works outside of the internet.
If you have a problem with these guidelines, you can go to another community and play there instead. We follow these guidelines in an effort to uphold the integrity of this community, as well as keeping the players happy. However, clearly, we can't make everyone happy. There's only so many of the moderators, and we can only do so much with the position being a voluntary one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci