• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Group for SGC

trevinator2011

Tribute
Reaction score
*Sign* Well I'm not the only one who thinks this but there should be a group of experienced I quote experienced moderators who go on SGC more than SG along with QQ to moderate these servers because the last time there was a mod on there was probably two or three weeks ago (at least I haven't seen any). The /d command doesn't work or is being fixed for 1.8 but this is a good idea because we have our own little community and there's Deliciousfruit1, riveracrobat, TheGamerTag123,Bunneh911 and myself and several other people who have basically become the moderators of SGC. Maybe whoever reads this moderators, admins, sr.mods, etc. will maybe consider doing this or at least discussing it. If not I guess we'll just keep doing our jobs. Have a nice day everyone. :D

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Just to point out that just because you don't see staff doesn't mean they aren't there. Most staff are disguised and reveal themselves when necessary to deal with issues.

trevinator2011

Tribute
Reaction score
I was told the disguise feature doesn't work (being fixed) which means there are no mods watching sgc.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It appears you're forgetting that we ARE approachable- see a rulebreaker in SGC or QQ? Poke one of us. Message one of us. Ask one of us. Just because we don't effectively moderate SGC and QQ to the same end as regular SG doesn't mean we're unapproachable, in that regard.

We just hold 'focus' as it were on regular SG due to it being, how do I put this- problematic in terms of rulebreakers.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Mods are required to moderate every gametype. Saying that Mods don't go on SGC is quite untrue.

trevinator2011

Tribute
Reaction score
Mods are required to moderate every gametype. Saying that Mods don't go on SGC is quite untrue.
Well the disguise feature is being fixed for 1.8 and there could at least 5-7 mods whose jobs it is to moderate only sgc or moderate the sgc servers more it sounds like a better idea not just in my mind but also many other sgc players.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Trev, I've been pushing for a group like this for ages, but MCG won't budge, they keep insisting that there are moderators on there, but I can guarantee all of you people saying that you moderate it, you're either terrible moderators, or wrong. There are extreme amounts of rule-breakers and hackers on there, that me and those listed above have to deal with every day. Every part of me believes that the last mod to moderate SGClassic for more than 5 minutes was lovelights, and that was ages ago. The rule-breakers on SGC are way out of hand and it's not just hackers. I see swearing and spamming every minute I'm on these servers, and I get sick of it.

Lovelights

Platinum
Reaction score
Trev, I've been pushing for a group like this for ages, but MCG won't budge, they keep insisting that there are moderators on there, but I can guarantee all of you people saying that you moderate it, you're either terrible moderators, or wrong. There are extreme amounts of rule-breakers and hackers on there, that me and those listed above have to deal with every day. Every part of me believes that the last mod to moderate SGClassic for more than 5 minutes was lovelights, and that was ages ago. The rule-breakers on SGC are way out of hand and it's not just hackers. I see swearing and spamming every minute I'm on these servers, and I get sick of it.
Haha, if I could come back to moderate just SGC, I would! Fun times xD

trevinator2011

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah it's gotten out of hand all the cursing, spamming, and hacking MCG won't do anything sadly...
Haha, if I could come back to moderate just SGC, I would! Fun times xD
It'd be nice to have someone like you Lovelights to just moderate SGC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci