• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Appreciation Week Day 3: Word Hunt! Chance To Win Iron Donor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leviathan

Survivor
Reaction score
I actually went back and checked to make sure I was right.

I can't find the Obsidian Breaker or Clan Wars thread, but considering the first 3 letters are "sur" and the last one is an "al", I can make a pretty solid conclusion the word is survival.
One of the letters you listed was incorrect.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
I got
Sure v?l
cuz Clan Battles and Teams has been deleted

Leviathan

Survivor
Reaction score
I got
Sure v?l
cuz Clan Battles and Teams has been deleted
Okay well I know some of those are incorrect, I have a character counter. But one of the characters you guessed is the one missing in the other guesses

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay well I know some of those are incorrect, I have a character counter. But one of the characters you guessed is the one missing in the other guesses
Do spaces count as characters? Cuz then I have to change it.
Also the clan battles and teams thread has been deleted, so it is impossible to complete

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also the clan battles and teams thread has been deleted, so it is impossible to complete
-"characters" include everything except spaces, so if you were looking for the fifth of the message "2 strong for you" it would be the o.
So that would be a no.

Codered1218

Experienced
Reaction score
I heard it was an s at first and immediately guessed survival. I bet I would be amazing on Wheel of Fortune. :D

Leviathan

Survivor
Reaction score
The letters that are missing aren't important the word is "Survival" but I changed one letter so it would know who went to most of the links.

Leviathan

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks to all the participants. Winners will be posted on the home thread.

The word was "Surviv?l" although its not literate it's what you would've gotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci