• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Appreciation Week Day 2:"Most likely to..." Competition! Chance To Win Iron Donor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
I was going to say life855 for 6, but Lively works too.

Leviathan

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks to all who participated the winners will be posted on the home thread!
The mods included in this were:

Tree_TheBigKind
CruelDefiance
Lively
BlueBeetleHD
Purplepieman
GotCubes
ManOfTheBread
DontGriefBro
8xray
echo_555

Trinnn

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Tree_TheBigKind
2. CruelDefiance
3. Lively (Really people, HolyTrinidi?)
4. BlueBeetleHD
5. Purplepieman
People have their own opinions. Opinions that lighten my day. If you have an issue with me talk to senior staff. If you have an issue with me, personally we can work it out but constant bashes are really just making you look shallow.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
People have their own opinions. Opinions that lighten my day. If you have an issue with me talk to senior staff. If you have an issue with me, personally we can work it out but constant bashes are really just making you look shallow.
Constant bashes? I was talking about how there was a person with the username of Lively, and that's a much more 'not dead'. It's the obvious answer to the question, not an issue with you....

Honestly, this post was uncalled for. Please, try to think before proceeding to yell at me. Not particularly mature.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
From a third party standpoint, which one makes more sense in the question? If you take a look at the answer, it was lively. From a logical standpoint, Lively is the correct answer, and it shows.

Zeno wasn't making any intent to bash anyone. Due to the fact that you have taken exception to his post and see it as him bashing you, I think that you are in fact the shallow one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci