• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator application

GradeZeroGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, any users with previous bans cannot apply, soyou'll just have to hang tight until they allow it, if they do.

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
:) Just hope that they change is so that one mistake cannot affect your chance for getting Moderator :) that's all.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
I actually agree with this. In the past I've been banned for spam (a year ago) and I never got a warning or told to stop. I am 100% backing this idea.

LucyLucille

Spectator
Reaction score
My opinion is that after a certain amount of time, the ban record should be wiped, as long as it isn't something like serious hacking. Anyone agree? It makes sense, though, that you shouldn't be a mod after a ban, you may seem hypocritical if people know about your ban.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I actually agree with this. In the past I've been banned for spam (a year ago) and I never got a warning or told to stop. I am 100% backing this idea.
This happened to me except it was caps not spam.

My opinion is that after a certain amount of time, the ban record should be wiped, as long as it isn't something like serious hacking. Anyone agree? It makes sense, though, that you shouldn't be a mod after a ban, you may seem hypocritical if people know about your ban.
oh and NECRO!!!!

CruelDefiance

Career
Reaction score
Interesting topic, I know were lacking eu and au mods, and a lot have previous bans, this could help to have more mods in those regions

MNGLOGANp

Diamond
Reaction score
Well if you spamming something immature how would they know you won't be just as immature and kick someone for killing you or something as silly as that. Of course there are some people who would never do it again, but how would they know.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Interesting topic, I know were lacking eu and au mods, and a lot have previous bans, this could help to have more mods in those regions
In relation, I've been trying to visit both the EU and AU hubs as often as possible. I've actually been getting better connection to EU and US now. XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci