• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator application

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
It should be changed that if you are banned once that you cannot apply for moderator on the server. You can apply but it will be turned on. It should be that if you are banned for something serious such as HACKING you cannot apply for moderator on the server.
I just got banned once for spam :( which was very inappropriate on my end and which I deeply regret now I can't apply for Moderator which I would love.
A change should be made.... I don't want this change for me but for other people as well that may want to apply for Moderator in the future.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
From what I've learned, the senior staff has already been debating this issue.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
I would just recommend to be active in the community and maybe they will overlook it in the future.

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
I plan to :) . I am just going to keep on working hard to make the community better and maybe get a rank along the way. ;)

GradeZeroGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
You said it yourself though. 'It was immature'. The community doesn't want a leader who is going to spam. Now I understand where your coming from, but I'm not sure if i am entirely in favour of this.

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
I have learnt from what I did and I am ready to show that I am better than that, in a way getting banned for spam was a wake up call . It made me realise that I definitely cannot do things like this. I think that if I apply for Mod I can also give people a wake up call like the one I got .
:)

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
Same here, i'm sad that I can't apply for mod for the dumb reason that I had all caps one time when I played with Benja and Jerome. I mean who wouldn't be excited? But I know that I can't do that, and i was a bit more immature back then

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Same here, i'm sad that I can't apply for mod for the dumb reason that I had all caps one time when I played with Benja and Jerome. I mean who wouldn't be excited? But I know that I can't do that, and i was a bit more immature back then
I hope you said "LEAVE JUST LEAVE!"... xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci