• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mod

Katnatural

Spectator
Reaction score
Is it possible to have at least one mod on at all times?
when no one is on keeping people in line
there is so much roll playing among other things

DarkNiightz

Wagwan
Staff member
Reaction score
There's always more than one moderator on at a time, you may not see then because they are spread across all of the regions to ensure everyone's having a great time!

Katnatural

Spectator
Reaction score
I've been on for an hour before listening to roll play and other times huge meaning less fights where no mods were on

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Try to take screenshots or record a video when players are abusing/harassing each other and then post them here by following this template. The mods can't always be on the servers + there probably are mods on at the time, but maybe not in the same hub as you are currently in, scroll through different hubs to try finding one (usually I find at least one mod in one of the hubs). They also have to moderate the forums and the teamspeak so if you don't find one right away, hop on teamspeak and poke a mod or go on to the forums and see if they can help you.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
We would need around 500+ moderators to have at least one moderator in every server. That would be hard and the standards would be lower, resulting in a worse overall staff.

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
Have you ever tried to go in every hub on the server you're playing on and TS? It should always be at least one Moderator online and I am sure it is.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
There's always more than one moderator on at a time, you may not see then because they are spread across all of the regions to ensure everyone's having a great time!
The creative servers are connected; all to US.

On topic though, I am on often. If someone is breaking the rules, report them.

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
I try to be on as often as I can, and I am pulling in more mods and asking them to join when I do and when I'm not there. Unfortunately, when US players die down and EU/AU players go up, I'm not there.

Take screenshots of any roleplay you see, remind them that it is against the rules, and compile it all and report it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci