• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Mockingjays

XxM0lTen_LaVAxX

Survivor
Reaction score
If we're the only quarter quell clan it makes us the #1 and best quarter quell clan in the world right now. That is why I care and so I can play with other fellow quarter quell lovers.

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
Hi members of #Mockingjays.

Due to an incident which honestly disgusted me, xXAquaLilyXx has been removed from the clan and banned.

If an incident happens, I won't pick sides. You can bring foward your own side of the story and I will not use favouratism; if one is more plausible then an other, I will use it.

Lily avoided clan members after this incidentand thus, I have made action without her story.

Thank you, and I hope I won't have to do this again.

Reactions: Ali

XxM0lTen_LaVAxX

Survivor
Reaction score

Due to an incident which honestly disgusted me, xXAquaLilyXx has been removed from the clan and banned.

If an incident happens, I won't pick sides. You can bring foward your own side of the story and I will not use favouratism; if one is more plausible then an other, I will use it.

Lily avoided clan members after this incidentand thus, I have made action without her story.

What happened?

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Yea what happened? PM me on Skype or here.

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
AquaLily has been harassing and abusing the clan members, such as: Ali, Me, Vulpes, etc. I showed Luke (Exodus) evidence of this. He asked for her side, but she did not respond to anyone.

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
Man, been a Hectic week and we havn't even started

PINKlover and PotatoeMC have left the clan for reasons I won't announce, and due to an error of inputting, BananaGamingSam is now a fighter :p

But Eliasv12, a personal friend of mine who scares me cos she can kill Veeprio (oh mighty leader teach me your ways) has been added as an Elite. :D

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
Make that Alfie_Blade has also left.

Damn I don't smell that bad do I?

NinjaS

Experienced
Reaction score
  • InGameName: Ninjasally11
  • What should we call you: Sally
  • Gender (This will not effect the decision): Female
  • Age (+12): 14
  • Quarter Quell wins (+50): 155
  • Quarter Quell games played: 341
  • Quarter Quell total kills: 760
  • current Quarter Quell rank: 42, but I haven't played competitively in a while..
  • Your strengh: Killing team mates
  • Your weakness: Killing non-team mates
  • Country/Language: England/English
  • Why you want to join #Mockingjays? Cuz, Luke said so.
  • Have you played with any of the leaders before? Yes.
  • A bit about yourself: I am cool, clearly. :3
  • #WhatDoesTheFoxSay? Let Sally in the clan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci