• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Mockingjay: District 8

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

A 24 player survival games map.

In commemoration of the release of Mockingjay: Part 1, we created one of the most notable locations of the film - District 8. In the midst of a rebellion, Katniss and her propaganda film crew visit District 8 and the hospital there before it is destroyed by the incoming Capitol bombers. The game begins in the center of a hospital and takes you on adventures across rooftops and high speed chases through the streets of the industrial district. Visit the textiles factories, the bombing sites, the silos, the Justice building, Victors village and more. The map has a radius of 300 blocks.

This map was a collaborative effort between the three build teams, We hope you enjoy it!

Images, with shaders:

Without shaders:

People Leading this map project were AlpakaWhacker, Shelby, life855 (aka Dave) and Ninetailfox92.

Team Credits:
Team Leader: Shelby
Staff: CAmadeusA, xRelativity, Giggity69Goo, ICantBeCrushed, Kjh567,
Contributors: JacksonReaction, _Lactios, Cretifery, StaticReach, duckluv321, Jodimo, DeformedYZ, HeSiiS, hayhayheartsyou, Froggytv, SkullDiamondz, SmallFelipe, Bowser52000, HolidayResort, Spectral_Slayer, MKFarrell, africannswallow, GetRidaHim, MahoganyCrafter, imaboss2414, StarWilly12, Rhino1928, PickedBroken, KitMencha, Croe97, MCGamerzism, Nephilim_04, soggypickle, OhJayx, TheNightRise, PleaseTeamIFan, ButterScottch_, Ceroria, Vanicle, ZapDotBox, MW3Guy_, JaviGBU

Team Leader: Ninetailefox92
ThatOneKat, ThePikachuPro, eelyak13, StickyGamingHD, OwenScottMC, MrFrazzelT, codboy_88, electromeerkat, Creepy_Crawler, Sanders2408, ItsHalfHearted, MrWilcox, TheBaconYT, Mr_Penguin33, Narwhals14
Team Leader: life855
AlpakaWhacker, RobloxianFire2/Axanite, KellieBreanne,GotCubes, ferno33, CaptButterToast, BeMyZelf, TSnipers, Benholl98, vLCause, lllKEZZERlll

I, AlpakaWhacker of MCGamer, representing Team Invictus, Team Elite and Red Forest agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First, now too look at the map..

Edit: This map looks brilliant, I can wait to play it on the MCG/MCSG servers it looks like it has taken a load of time and a load of effort has been put in.

Nice work Invictus

Last edited:
K

KiDD

Lot o' work went into this I can see o_O Looks nice, can't wait to play it! :)

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Yes! Finally! Woohoo!! I finally get to see my sewer hahah yaaaay!

J

District 13
Reaction score
This map looks amazing!

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Awesome map guys! happy to have worked on it, even though it was only a tiny little bit.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
Played on this several times and already got a decent route >:]
Also, that garage near spawn and justice building look might fineeee ;)

TempestPlays

Tribute
Reaction score
Love the map I've already established a nice route containing 4 tier 2's c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci