• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mobs

Which solution

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MPMG

Tribute
Reaction score
Whenever I play in a game there is always someone dying from mobs. In the real hunger games the was almost no mobs with the exception of tracker jackers, mutts, and monkeys. Although in minecraft without mobs its easy to survive and do everything. Therefore taking out them would be bad and leaving them in would be not as bad. But I think mobs should only get you down to like half a heart instead of killing you altogether, because then somethign other could kill you like falling or other players easier but you don't cheaply die from an endermen or something, or you could really highly reduce monster spawnage and put there damage really high or somethign like that. These may not be the best solutions but I just hate when you get killed by a mob especially in daytime.

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
Mobs at night keep the game hard and the people without weapons die. The matches are very long as it is.

MPMG

Tribute
Reaction score
The only thing i hate is mainly when people die in the start form mobs, like its stupid how you get killed by a hiding skeleton while you have no stuff, but its more fair when you had a chance to get it but die from a creeper at night

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
If you take out mobs, where the challenge yea? And think about it. Zombies are a good food source, skeletons are good to farm arrows and even bows, creepers are cute and spider and endermen are just chilling out.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Mobs force players too be smarter.
Run for that chest? Or will I die getting to it from skeletons.
Perhaps I'll go in the morining. Or maybe it will be too late then.

Without mobs, there is 1 less challenge.
Less Challenges = Longer Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci