• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mobius Build Team [APPLY NOW]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeno__

Spectator
Reaction score
Mobius Build Team

Welcome to the official recruitment thread of the Mobius Build Team. We are a professional minecraft build team, building for a variety of servers and sometimes even YouTubers. The Mobius Build Team was founded in December 2014 and have been building up our team and popularity ever since. We have direct contact with other famous build teams, such as Pandora's Blocks, BlockWorks, Sunfury and lots more single builders and networks.

The Mobius Build Team are dedicated to broaden their horizons in creativity in minecraft to create architectural designs to bring our imaginations into life. We are constantly building and adapting to new ways of building, slowly reaching towards our fullest potential, perfecting flaws that we come across on our journey.
Information:
Server IP: play.mobiusbt.com
Portfolio: http://mobiusbuildteam.imgur.com/all/
Server Website: www.mobiuscreative.eu

Contact info
Email: [email protected]

Our Current Team

Founder:
Xeno__

Co-Founder:
PizzaMC

Head-Builder:
tweeter2

Builders:
Beware_Deluxe
PrincessLeia
AlexieSmexy
Fycius
AussieBlocks

Trainees:
Azteched
WookieMania
Newstravelsfast
Zoldrix

Map-Maker/Terraformer:
Reer123

GFX Artist:
Kosmic

Application Form:
Name:
Timezone:
Area of Strength:
Why should I be chosen to join the team?
Why do I want to join Mobius?
Additional Info:
Pictures/Videos of your previous/current builds:
Skype (Essential for contact):
Tell us about yourself:

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Professional builder? I think you mean experienced?

Xeno__

Spectator
Reaction score
I say professional to mention builders who do commissions, but either way, we're accepting builders whether or not they're experienced with commissions

PlasticTitan3

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Eddy
Username: eduardito2
Timezone: eastern US
Area of Strength: interior design
Why should I be chosen to join the team?: I have been on many server build teams and owned 3 servers and built a unique spawn for all 3 of them
Why do I want to join Mobius?: Mobius is very dedicated, experienced, and capable of anything just like me.
Additional Info: Weak at redstone
Pictures/Videos of your previous/current builds:
Skype (Essential for contact): edardoalba
Tell us about yourself: Straight A student who loves playing minecraft and loves to help others out and work as a team.

Bhenner

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Bhenner
Username: Bhenner
Timezone: (UTC+00:00)
Area of Strength: Builder
Why should I be chosen to join the team? Because i got the right attitude to belong of your team. Im helpful to everything , if you guys need im be on my away every time !
Why do I want to join Mobius? I wanna a team that work together to make awosome things and have fun on the same time . I wanna learn and inprovise my buidings and make friends .
Additional Info: Iam a dedicaded minecraft builder .
Pictures/Videos of your previous/current builds: http://www.mcgamer.net/redirect/?to...0VWZVUVllLFJPTzRZcFEsUFNrdDlCYix5ZjVZY3d1IzA=
Skype (Essential for contact): mafiagamer11
Tell us about yourself: My name in real life its Rafael , im 14 years old and i live in Braga , Portugal . I start to play minecraft since when i was 12 years old and when i meet minecraft was a awosome part of my life . I love buid because relax me . Its a underfool way to think and improvide your mean . Well its all .

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thread locked and moved to the Archived Build Teams section of the forums due to inactivity. If the owner would like for this thread to be re-opened, simply send me a PM and we can sort things out c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci