• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minor Forum Additions!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Minor Forum Additions!

Hello tributes!

Over the past few days, the administration and development team has quietly added some new sections to our forums. I am making this thread to keep you all up-to-date and to show you around in these new sections!

First of all, make sure to check out our new "Development Changelog" forum. You can find all the latest development news and updates there.

Secondly, we have created a sub-forum in the Community Corner called "Community Events". Make sure to have a look and maybe you'll find something interesting you would like to participate in!

Next up, is a brand new forum dedicated to "Solo SG"! In here, you can start discussion about that specific game type, share some tips or strategies on how you can improve your gameplay or even suggest features that you would like to see added!

Lastly, we have also created a new "Party Games" section. This forum will feature some of our smaller game modes such as Deadly Descent and Survival Bingo!

I hope you will all enjoy a good discussion in these new sections, so forum away!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Love the new features, especially the Development Changelog! Really nice to see all the details that are new in each update.

Lis

Career
Reaction score
I really love the separate sub-forum for events! Much more organized now :D

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
First read this as
"Minor forum addictions"

So i thought to myself. "I'm not alone." Reading into the thread confused me until i reread the topic and felt like an idiot.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Forums are much more organized now.
Glad to see these updates! :D

A

Axel | PlazaGames

An amazing Update! Thanks to the administration team and all the Developers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci