• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Minecraft Survival Games: Haunted Isles

OutsideTheBlox

Spectator
Reaction score

Come and experience the NEW AND SPOOKY Halloween Survival Games map created by the Minecraft build team: Outside The Blox!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dive into the new and spooky SG horror map as you spawn in a cornucopia of death and are faced with 12 chest in the center. After that you have 4 ways to travel: North to the "Spiders Den", South to the "Horror Mansion", West to the "Pumpkin Patch" and the "Blood Barm", or finally East to the "Village of Graves"!

After that it's a fight to the death to see who can come out victorious!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Haunted Isles" is a Minecraft Survival Games map created by Outside The Blox (OTB) for Halloween! The map was built in approximately 15 hours by the 2 owners of OTB, Imaier and DataWood!

This map is made for EVERY Survival Games server so feel free to put it in yours! Just remember to include credit to the map makers (OutsideTheBlox) and to
KEEP IT NIGHT TIME IN THE MAP.

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/download/35n0ks8pdg5lvr7/HauntedIsles.zip

The cornucopia's cords are:
X-1480 Y-25 Z-2074

Screenshots:

We hope you all have a SPOOKY Halloween with our new SG map!

If you would like to buy a build from us please contact us at: [email protected] or at @OTBBuilds!

Last edited:

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Please provide screenshots, so that people on mobile can see it and PC users don't have to go through the hassle of downloading it :) If you don't know how to do this, upload the pictures to imgur, then, once you have them, on the right there should be a bunch of little labels with link type things on them. Copy the one that says BBCode or something, and paste it into your post.

OutsideTheBlox

Spectator
Reaction score
Please provide screenshots, so that people on mobile can see it and PC users don't have to go through the hassle of downloading it :) If you don't know how to do this, upload the pictures to imgur, then, once you have them, on the right there should be a bunch of little labels with link type things on them. Copy the one that says BBCode or something, and paste it into your post.
Very sorry! It actually slipped my mind! Thanks for reminding me, the screenshots are up!

Shu

Tribute
Reaction score
Very spooky and amazing, hope it gets accepted, seems like a Halloween map right?

DataWood

Tribute
Reaction score
As one of the builders of this map I sincerely hope it gets added to the server for the holiday!

OutsideTheBlox

Spectator
Reaction score
Very spooky and amazing, hope it gets accepted, seems like a Halloween map right?
You got it! It's a Halloween themed SG map built by us! We actually already have a kitpvp map on MCSG named "Yodenheim" so hopefully this will be a new addition!

Timmeh

Tribute
Reaction score
Very sorry! It actually slipped my mind! Thanks for reminding me, the screenshots are up!
Id love to download it too, but mediafire isn't letting me, too many capcha messages and they never go away :/ Looks awesome tho

OutsideTheBlox

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys! So I have noticed that when you load the world you spawn in the middle of nowhere... So I have put the cords to the SG map in the post above so you can /tp to it. Sorry about the inconvenience!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if this map gets added to the MCGamer network by halloween, they need to use this as an MCGamer special! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci