• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft OCD :(

is anyone else like this?

• Total voters

GoofyHD

Tribute
Reaction score
It can't be THAT bad. My inventory is opened for probably a combined 20 - 25 seconds every video, probably even less.

I just fail to see how a sloppy inventory is a hate worthy type topic. I do understand a sloppy hot bar though, as that can actually directly affect how you do in a match.

It's no problem, I was just giving you the reasons on why inventory clearing is pretty much on the bottom of my priority list while recording a video. If you've ever tried your hand at recording any type of PvP game, you'll know how difficult it is to keep the commentary going while focusing on certain tasks in game. I think people are quick to judge gameplay in video's, but I'd probably bet a decent amount that the majority of people who've never recorded before can't keep a commentary topic going while fighting a player or a team of two in game.

I used that analogy to correlate with my inventory clearing priority topic.
I understand the pressure you must feel while recording because i am actually recording for my channel right now. Thank you for responding though :D

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
I dont see why blamph is making this so important.
For a couple of reasons. First off, I was tagged in the post, so I was guessing that he wanted me to see the thread. I gave him my opinion on the thread. Secondly, in a general sense, I've seen a bit of nitpicking on my videos on the forums, and in the YouTube comments of my videos throughout the past half year or so. I was just trying to tackle the topic in depth so I have something to refer to in the future.

: )

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
You're completely right. That said, Goofy isn't exactly trying to justify it; he says he needs a therapist lol. OCD is irrational, and you can't understand it unless you have it yourself, a bit like the ADD you're always talking about. :)
That's fine, but when we are talking about the topic of "OCD in Minecraft", as was stated in the title, it's pretty easy to see how overused and even misused/misdiagnosed it is. It's entirely possible that he actually does have OCD, but I assumed he was using it as a general term that most experienced players use when they see a badly sorted out inventory.

I'm not doubting one bit that he has OCD in real life, I was just giving him and anyone else who reads the post the reasons why I don't sort my inventory or dump gear all of the time in videos.

EDIT: This was a double post, I apologize. I noticed it would be a double post right when I clicked the post button. Oops. xD

GoofyHD

Tribute
Reaction score
by the way Blamph i am a Huge fan, i actually freaked out about the fact that you even responded but, i kept the thread serious. and thank you again for replying.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For a couple of reasons. First off, I was tagged in the post, so I was guessing that he wanted me to see the thread. I gave him my opinion on the thread. Secondly, in a general sense, I've seen a bit of nitpicking on my videos on the forums, and in the YouTube comments of my videos throughout the past half year or so. I was just trying to tackle the topic in depth so I have something to refer to in the future.

: )
Ok im sorry blamph :(
I love your mask.

uygkuh

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel your hurt bro it happens to me too but when someone else doesn't organize their inventory it doesn't make me rage.

GoofyHD

Tribute
Reaction score
i even have a specific design of my inventory where all the items should go...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci