• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft- Can't verify email

Status
Not open for further replies.

EashyPeashy

Tribute
Reaction score
Alright so. A few days ago I made a new Minecraft account and gave them a email to verify it like normal. (This email I haven't used in years.) I go to sign in the email and it says I have to reactivate it and so I did so. I never got the minecraft email. I waited a day and got the system to send it again and it didn't go through. I'm very disappointed because I really wanted that username. Can someone help?

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont think this thread belongs here caus this is mcsg general support and not minecraft.net general support. But anyway maybe its in your spam/junk?

EashyPeashy

Tribute
Reaction score
I've checked multiple times already, and sorry. I was in a hurry and didn't really notice that section.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Isn't there a re-send verification on the website? Usually have them on other sites.

EashyPeashy

Tribute
Reaction score
There was one on the website yes, but it still doesn't go through.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is there a thing to change email it sends to? Try that.

EashyPeashy

Tribute
Reaction score
No there isn't :// Shame. But thank you for trying to help, much appreciated :D

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
Contact mojang.
Hahah. Idealistic but not probable. Contacting Mojang is like trying to call out "Here boy!" to a deaf seagull who is on the other side of the world drowning along the great barrier reef while choking on a salmon that it found in Alaska whilst hunting for Bald Eagles which are TOTALLY out of it's food chain.

Perhaps...Google? Millions play the game, there's bound to be someone else who's found a solution to your problem!

EashyPeashy

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah. I've googled but no luck, I'll just keep searching. Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci