• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Avatars

jake854

Gold
Reaction score
my minecraft IGN is: jake854 can you make my friend 1 to please? you dont have to but if you want to make him one his IGN is: collbe88

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
my minecraft IGN is: jake854 can you make my friend 1 to please? you dont have to but if you want to make him one his IGN is: collbe88
You can't just ask him for an avatar your gonna have to wait for one or two months like the rest of us, you can't jump the queue.

cootoopro

Survivor
Reaction score
Cool, Ill do as many avatars as I can today. I WILL DEFINITELY do your today. And I have started my drawings with pencil sketches so the details look sharp. Youll love it.

cootoopro

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:coolman912
Pose: killing a bacca
Do you like fish: this is funny because at school I'm always saying fish. So yes I do..
Doing your avatar, I dont think killing a bacca would look very good since your skins are very similar. Ill think of something!

jake854

Gold
Reaction score
can you do mi
Cool, Ill do as many avatars as I can today. I WILL DEFINITELY do your today. And I have started my drawings with pencil sketches so the details look sharp. Youll love it.
can you make my avatar a.s.a.p my IGN is jake854 can you make my avatar with a bow
please as fast as you can I will love you! not in gay way

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci