• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Auth servers down and update

AviBrar

Spectator
Reaction score
It's a lonely world without Minecraft Survival Games.... or any other Multiplayer Server. ~ AviBrar

Mine_creeper

Tribute
Reaction score
Saturday is the main day i play because of school and other stuff so.......WHHHYYYYYYYYYYY MOJANG WWWWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

slingshot12

Tribute
Reaction score
It's not Mojangs fault. A bunch of DDoSers just hate minecraft and are taking the servers down.

When will they learn?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah 1.4.4 is really making me loose faith in the Minecraft updating process. I just hope they get their game back once the API is out.

Faylea

Spectator
Reaction score
Looking forward to the servers being up again... good to see that both Mojang and the MCSG crew are taking action!

llama5876

Tribute
Reaction score
It's not Mojangs fault. A bunch of DDoSers just hate minecraft and are taking the servers down.

When will they learn?
What I really don't understand is WHY would they do this? Does this benefit them in any way? No. They basically just did that because they could. Not cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci