• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.4.4 and you!

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Pretty sure he was talking about server side lag, not FPS drops. Nice frame rate though!
I'm still not getting any server side lag. So it's perfectly fine for me.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I think that 1.3.2 would be nice to go back to :)
Erm...no.
Maybe 1.4.2, maybe if absolutely necessary. They say they are looking for a fix they haven't pushed through yet, I'm sure that is also easier than reverting to 1.3 and a ton better for everyone...

This happens every update - "Let's revert back to [Insert previous Minecraft version here]. That was when it was least buggy!" Every update can be the least buggy as proven by everyone saying the last one was always the "least buggy" one, but only if you bear through the bugs until they are fixed. If we just reverted every time we had a problem, we'd still be on 1.1, because we'd just be avoiding the problems we need to embrace to fix. Does anybody seriously wanna play on older versions? :|

S1r_Norman

Spectator
Reaction score
i still dont understand why TEKKIT is down? It hasnt even updated to 1.3 yet! why does that need to be closed when the main servers are lagging or w/e? It is run on completely different software for goodness sakes! I knoow that this is a survival games server host, but if i am honest that is very boring and repetitive...

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Im pretty sure that you are getting server side lag...
I can honestly say I am getting no lag at all, including server side, and FPS. I've noticed nothing of lag on AU servers. So :/

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
For everyone reporting lag, I suggest doing a traceroute to 1.us.mcsg.in and checking for packet loss along the way. I've been noticing lag/disconnections since a few nights ago, and ALL of that trouble seems to be coming from a node in Phoenix, AZ. It was maybe two hops
from the MCSG server and was giving me about
50-60% packet loss.
I have no idea what u just said

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci