• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecon 2015 Cape Thoughts

Do you like the new minecon cape?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
or if you buy the cape code from an online friend going to minecon instead xD
They got rid of cape codes. Now when they scan your ticket the cape is sent to the account the ticket is registered under

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Positive. That's why some are in a scramble trying to ensure they get a cape so they are buying them early to get their name registered on the ticket

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Positive. That's why some are in a scramble trying to ensure they get a cape so they are buying them early to get their name registered on the ticket
but, but...

"MINECON 2015 Capes

When you arrive at MINECON, we'll scan your ticket, and only scanned tickets will get a cape. Tickets that are not scanned at the event will not get a cape. The capes will be sent out as a redemption URL to the email address used when purchasing the tickets, if you have bought more than one ticket you will get all the redemption URLs in one email."

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
but, but...

"MINECON 2015 Capes

When you arrive at MINECON, we'll scan your ticket, and only scanned tickets will get a cape. Tickets that are not scanned at the event will not get a cape. The capes will be sent out as a redemption URL to the email address used when purchasing the tickets, if you have bought more than one ticket you will get all the redemption URLs in one email."
I guess I was semi-correct. I was thinking like now people can't just buy tickets and get the cape. Now they must actually attend the event

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
I guess I was semi-correct. I was thinking like now people can't just buy tickets and get the cape. Now they must actually attend the event
yea, so they get the url to redeem the cape sent to their email. then if a friend wants to buy the cape, the person who went to minecon can just give them the redemption url

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Y'know, in the past capes actually reflected Minecraft itself, and it should continue to, but no, instead they choose something totally irrelevant to recent updates or the game, people don't even know what that is!

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
So yesterday, Mojang released a news update which showed the 2015 Minecon cape. In my opinion, it looks a bit too dark compared to the other capes and would've gone better with a white / gray background. But either way, I still think a new cape is better than no cape. What are your guy's thoughts?

Here's the picture they posted.
Looks pretty nice actually, buuuuut...

Optifine > Minecon cause ridiculous pricing. :p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The capes get worse and worse each year, but they're still pretty cool no matter what. I'd take it over my optifine cape any day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci