• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Yatyear

Spectator
Reaction score

The one most important reason why I started playing Minecraft is this; the ability to re-create my most favorite fictional universe and explore it freely.

I'm madly in love with everything Middle-Earth, the universe that Tolkien created has always charmed me and kept me surprised at how detailed it is.

Since July 2015 I started working on recreating Middle Earth in Minecraft.
Everything that was shown in all six LOTR and The Hobbit movies as well as few parts of the books will be re-created in this project. I'll try to update this project as much as possible with new info and pics. Hope you like it!

Resource Pack: Dokucraft: The Saga Continues

Programs used in making of this project: Minecraft, WorldPainter, MCEdit and Chunky

If you'd like to show your support to this project then leave a diamond, favorite and comment in the project official page here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/middle-earth-3489521/

Last edited:

Yatyear

Spectator
Reaction score
is this a 120 man game or maybe a 1000 man game
It's a huge map that can fit lots of players but I'm not putting it online anytime soon, so far this map is only 20% done after 200 hours of building alone.

Yatyear

Spectator
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Erebor - The Lonely Mountain

Western entrance of Moria

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
And I thought my Lord of The Rings map was good! xD

N

Nikola

This is honestly the most bootiful thing I've seen in my life.. IT'S A MIDDLE-EARTH INSIDE OF MINECRAFT!

Good job on it it definitely shows a ton of dedication

Yatyear

Spectator
Reaction score
This is honestly the most bootiful thing I've seen in my life.. IT'S A MIDDLE-EARTH INSIDE OF MINECRAFT!

Good job on it it definitely shows a ton of dedication
Thanks, I've been working a lot on this project...Lots of new updates and pics to come...currently working on Erebor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci