• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Metropolis (W.I.P)

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
I donut know how to use worldedit. I downloaded it, and within 5 seconds of use, uninstalled it :p
NEW CORN YAAAAY!
The podiums still look slightly off...
Also, it's worth your time trying to learn to use worldedit. It's extremely beneficial and runs you a higher chance of being accepted.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
The podiums still look slightly off...
Also, it's worth your time trying to learn to use worldedit. It's extremely beneficial and runs you a higher chance of being accepted.
Yeah, I know...
And the podiums are at the right spots, its just the angle that makes them look a bit distorted.

Demeule Qc

Tribute
Reaction score
Personally, I know you made good efforts, but I'm not really sure your map will be accepted, even in the pre-selection... :/ I'm sorry :(

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Personally, I know you made good efforts, but I'm not really sure your map will be accepted, even in the pre-selection... :/ I'm sorry :(
It's a work in progress! There is much more work to be done!
Thank you for responding :)

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Random generated terrain... That's a no no.
Also, learn how to use WorldEdit, it's extremely useful, oh, and learn how to terraform too, just search up a video in YouTube.

At the current state, It's not looking that good yet, I don't get the floating corn, it doesn't follow the theme and the buildings are a little bit too bland, add a bit more detail, and I think I saw Iron and Gold blocks being used for a few buildings?
Personally, I don't use iron blocks
And any of those metals for the exterior for modern buildings, I just don't like the look of it.

EDIT: Team Elite is working on an MCSG map called Metropolis too, same theme.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Random generated terrain... That's a no no.
Also, learn how to use WorldEdit, it's extremely useful, oh, and learn how to terraform too, just search up a video in YouTube.

At the current state, It's not looking that good yet, I don't get the floating corn, it doesn't follow the theme and the buildings are a little bit too bland, add a bit more detail, and I think I saw Iron and Gold blocks being used for a few buildings?
Personally, I don't use iron blocks
And any of those metals for the exterior for modern buildings, I just don't like the look of it.

EDIT: Team Elite is working on an MCSG map called Metropolis too, same theme.
Yeah, I'm aware of that. I'm making a lot of changes to it, and I have contemplated stopping this project. I might learn how to use world edit, but it's really complicated in my eyes. And I didn't know Team Elite was working on a map like mine, I might just stop because they're map is going to be better than mine no matter what XD

*EDIT: I don't like doing this, but I'm going to cancel this project. Team Elite is working on a map of the same concept, so I don't want to interfere with theirs being accepted. I'm sorry if anyone was excited for this map (doubt it), but this is the end of Metropolis. Bai :3
#Reqlock

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci