• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Merry Christmas MCGamer - A Thank You To My Beautifuls

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Giggums - Ryan you are such a good influence on me and I know Im a bad boy xD Thank you for your tough love and being the best Mod Buddy anyone could ask for. I love you baby and Im wishing I could just hug you right now for all that you do and inspiring me to be a better person, a better mod. Merry Christmas you handsome piece of hunk <3 Merry Christmas!
You stay out of trouble. But Andrew I was so happy to be your Mod Buddy. You make being a Moderator, or being part of this community rather, worthwhile. Thank you for being all of our close friend in these past few months as we've grown to know you. You have such an energetic and uplifting spirit that make each moment so special when being around you. Love you so much, Andrew. Hope that you have a wonderful Christmas.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Giggity69Goo - The roast master. Andreas you are one of the most straightforward and real people I know xD I love you man , thanks for making me laugh even when you're not trying. Merry christmas and keep roasting them chestnuts.
The roast master always has something under his sleeve. Just hope you're not next, Andrew <3

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
Build UHC is my home bruh, back up, ill be doing the reking here! xD But really merry Christmas! I'm so glad that I could spend the past few months getting to know you and slowly becoming best friends with you! You're an amazing person and I couldnt ask for a better person to be friends with. Merry Christmas!

P.S - You...Me, Build UHC in the alley on 6th street! Ill be in the Rudolph skin, come alone! :) MUAH!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci