• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Meet The Staff - Lucix

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks , and good job with the interview , it was a great one!
I am happy to see you supporting us and 15 messages, guys it just shows you don't need a lot of messages or to be known to get Moderator, you just have to show and explain your skills and who you can become for MCGamer.

You will have a great experience at MCGamer, I hope you stay for a long time and serve for us because we need you, well we need all of you. Thank you for your future service Lucix.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score

ogn | Luke

Career
Reaction score
G'day,

Welcome to the Staff team can't wait to work with you!
We share the same fav colour! hehe :p

Also, Love the catch phrase XD
Congrats! :)
Lucix! Congratulations. I'm glad I was able to lead your interview.

Your interview was the first interview I lead, congrats ^_^

-Felicitari!-
Remember to edit your posts into one, instead of posting five after each other ;)
I am happy to see you supporting us and 15 messages, guys it just shows you don't need a lot of messages or to be known to get Moderator, you just have to show and explain your skills and who you can become for MCGamer.

You will have a great experience at MCGamer, I hope you stay for a long time and serve for us because we need you, well we need all of you. Thank you for your future service Lucix.
Welcome to the family :p
Congrats! I'm sure you'll do amazing! Gl!
Thanks to everyone ! <3

Hope ur doing a great job ^_^
Joined Thursday..... Congrats anyway
Heyy! Welcome to the family and congratulations once again! I am looking forward to working with you my buddy :3
Welcome to the team! Looking forward to working with you.
Congrats for Mod, hope you do your job well c:
Thanks <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Terrified of White Walkers... There's more! Oh my god I'm not alone! Rsifvmidey bklfshbvtes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci