• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet The Community Template.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Meet The Community Template:

New to the community? Want to make some new friends? Feel like sharing some fun/interesting things about yourself? Well, you've come to the right place! The below template is just a fun questionaire for those who'd like to introduce themselves to post. You may copy, paste, and answer these questions right here in the Community Corner :)

Name:
Nickname:
IGN:
What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?:
One embarrassing moment in your life?:
One cool fact about yourself?:
Which are your best friends in the Community?:
When did you join MCGamer?:
How did you find out about MCGamer?:
PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?:
What is your favorite Gamemode?:
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?:
What is your favorite SG map?:
What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?:
Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?:
What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?:
What is your favorite MCGamer memory?:

-Template made and Edited by: TheLichBD Diamondballer47 AGFire2013 and Bree_

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ok, this is defiantly a improvement, but maybe add more about the person themselves?

I'd being willing to help if you shoot me a pm c;

but other then adding things about themselves, looks good, looks like you actually put effort into it which makes me happy, good job c;

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ok, this is defiantly a improvement, but maybe add more about the person themselves?

I'd being willing to help if you shoot me a pm c;

but other then adding things about themselves, looks good, looks like you actually put effort into it which makes me happy, good job c;
Thanks man, also please PM me questions you would like the Template have as I said this template can be edited to be needed If I like your questions and also my staff team we will try to add them and also give you credit for it:)

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks man, also please PM me questions you would like the Template have as I said this template can be edited to be needed If I like your questions and also my staff team we will try to add them and also give you credit for it:)
I'll sit down a make a list of questions later, gl with this c;

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
I didn't made one this is the Official Template man xD
Omg hahahaha xD.........
I was reading Deelans meet the community in one window and I was checking this template in another window and I wrote there instead on Deelans meet the community thing...... xD

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Omg hahahaha xD.........
I was reading Deelans meet the community in one window and I was checking this template in another window and I wrote there instead on Deelans meet the community thing...... xD
xD your are cool

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This looks pretty cool, I look forward to getting to know more about those who decide to do these :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci