• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the community - dengel

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Name: David Engel
2. Nickname: dengel
3. IGN: dengel00
4. Age: 15
5. Which region do you play on?: EU
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: Survival games
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: farting while having a test
8. One cool fact about yourself?: I am quite good at Football I play in high level
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: BlueStyled Dr_woofies and some others
10. When did you join MCGamer?: 2.5 years ago
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: I used to play skitscape sg and then I got "too good" for it so I went to a higher level
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: Rod and jitter clicking and the bow fns is my weakness
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: Hunger Games
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 yearz
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: don't rly like the staff but Huahwi The vip ofc
16. What is your favorite SG map?: Alaskan Village
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: I already finished 1 getting 1000 wins 2. Be the best Dutch pvper in this community and idk
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: myself of course ;D
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: open Mic night
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: getting into the clan community

Athenaa

District 13
Reaction score
Ahh I was right when I thought I recognized your IGN from ages ago c:

Awesome thread!

David

Career
Reaction score
Are you guys FORCED to say that everytime, he doesnt need to be welcomed at all, he was here for 3 years. (Sorry if this is rude, just saying -_-)
No staff member is forced to do something, I put that because people may have had forum accounts but then joined the community later. When I see someone make formal public post announcing their entering of the community, I like to welcome them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci