• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet our new Admins!

BoNe | Jason

Spectator
Reaction score
That's basically the same in this case. And that's not what I wanted to know. The thing I am interested in, is how on earth could those two fail their trial?
Be honest: If you compare the effort, work and time, these two put into their trial, with the activity of the other Administrators, I clearly don't see a single solid reason why they "failed their trial" (No offense to anyone).
All I want to know is the truth to this single question: Why did they fail their trial?
We all know that they were the perfect Administrators and worthy successors of Col_StaR. The community loved them and they did an amazing job.
So can someone answer this question please? (In case someone of the Admins even sees that.)
If you haven't realized already, administration cannot give out the reasons as to why they were declined.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Dang, it's a bummer to see these two gone. :(

I'm super glad I had the fantastic opportunity to work with both of them, whether it was only 2 months or 2 years. Really was a great pleasure being alongside Neph and Vanessa.

I'm glad they're doing what they enjoy now. What makes them happy is what ultimately should make all of us happy in this case. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci