• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

~Meet Kas! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kas

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi guys! Since everyone is doing one of these things I thought I should make one as well :3

Basic Info
Name: Ksenia
Nickname: Kas
Height: 173 cm (5.67585 feet)
Hair Colour: Really light brown/blonde
Eye Colour: Green
Where I live: Phuket, Thailand throughout the year, Moscow, Russia during the Summer
Nationality: Russian
IGN: Kseniagru
Random Facts
~ Used to have purple dip-dyed hair
~Obsessed with ALL the shows! Here's a list of what I m currently watching/trying to catch up on:
Supernatural, Doctor Who, Hannibal, Pretty Little Liars, Merlin, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Vampire Diaries, Sherlock, American Horror Story, Game Of Thrones, Teen Wolf, Once Upon a Time, Walking Dead, Dexter
(underlined shows are my favourites)
~Once watched the first season of My Little Pony in a day
~Can speak Russian, English, and learning French. Used to learn Thai but then kind of ditched it
~Favourite movie is V for Vendetta
~Favourite book is The Fault in Our Stars (by John Green)
~Probably going to UK for uni
~Once pulled an all nighter on a school night. Needless to say, got told off by 3 teachers for sleeping in class
~Obsessed with tumblr
~I m running out of random facts to write
~Got kicked out of McDonalds once (well, my friends got kicked out, i kind of had to tag along with them)
~ 1 more year till finishing school
~ Honestly I m running out of what to write
~ pls halp
~ ooooh I once got 4 leeches stuck on me in a day
~ ^ I hate leeches
~ Leeches suck
~ But dogs and cats are cool. AND HAMSTERS
~ Why are they called hamsters anyways? They have nothing to do with ham
~ I should probably end the list now

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed reading this :D

Angelsquad

Diamond
Reaction score
HEY GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :D

Reactions: Kas

Kas

Survivor
Reaction score
HEY GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :D
Oh hai guuuurlfriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn' xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci