• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Medieval styled MCSG map in progress! Recruiting now!

What do you think of our builds so far?

• Great!

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Great, could use some work in some places!

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Okay... ehh.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Not too good:(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MY EYES!!!!!

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

KillerFish713

Survivor
Reaction score
Ahh, quite often there is no one on xD Sounds good, your'e struggling to upload pics? Just get them up on imgur, and copy and paste them in:D Thats what ive done anyway! Well, without the pics, the concept sounds good:D
Well, sorry, I don't think I can find any of my work. If ya can't trust me, I won't be a part of it. :)

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
You dont think you can find any of your work? Fine. Well, i'll give you a trial build?

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, you just build a medieval styled house (Anything) to the best of your ability! I'm sorry if theres like a 1 hour or so wait or something, the server owner needs to whitelist you, and he is not currently online.

KillerFish713

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, you just build a medieval styled house (Anything) to the best of your ability! I'm sorry if theres like a 1 hour or so wait or something, the server owner needs to whitelist you, and he is not currently online.
Alright, just msg me with the info, I'll get on ASAP. :)

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay, great;P Btw, we've had a lot of problems with griefers. I mean a lot. So we back up the server everytime we welcome someone new on. So if thats what you're planning don't even bother... But you seem like a sound guy;D

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Its 1.2.5, the opping thing evidentely didnt work;P But the owners on now.

KillerFish713

Survivor
Reaction score
Ah yeah, not whitelisted, I downgraded to 1.2.5, so whenever he whitelists me, I'll get on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci