• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

<- Me and my sis say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Oh hi! My name is Will and that's my sis Charlie. Only I play minecraft but yeah, I'm going to Scotland and my family means a lot to me so there she is aswell XD

...wow sentimental

I joined MCSG awhile ago and have 20 wins ATM :) I am friends with loads of people on MCSG but by far the most impressive is Avaline who until recently was sitting in the top 800 until she went on holiday.

I really hope in the future to contribute to MCSG by building a long awaited map I've been persuading my friends to help me build called Eliyhan Island for my friend Lulu (her full name is Eliyah so :p ) hopefully I'll start it soon and it'll be awesome! I also want to begin some sort of MCSG records thing where I make stories of my matches and post them! ^.^

See you guys around -- Rebound

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Dude I don't hack I suck at MCSG XD I just do it because as I said above my friends love it ^.^

Flws

Diamond
Reaction score
u hack because you love to hack?
thats what i read.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your sis is called Charlie? Is that a normal girl's name where you come from?

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
...okay sure whatever you say...#Whyisheannoyingme?

^Her full name is Charlotte but everyone calls her Charlie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci