• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCTF2: The Broken side of MCGamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
That's what all the mods say, and is it true? No, the devs aren't working on mctf2, there working on mcsg.

If you haven't noticed, we've been working on a new and improved plugin for MCTF2; it's just taking more time than anticipated because 1. the developers have lives too, 2. we have to make sure our network in general is stable, 3. we can't devote all of our time to working on MCGamer-related stuff. Oh, and did I mention that we have lives too?

For example, I'm going back to school in a few days. Because of that, I've been incredibly busy trying to catch up to things I've needed to do over the summer, but have actually been pushing off just so I can work with this community.

subv3rsion and dv90 own CubedHost as well, and they've been busy with a lot of business-related stuff as of late.

In addition, you may ask, "well, why is there no open beta?" We haven't made an open beta simply for the reasons above; we wouldn't have the time to pay attention to it.

Posts like yours implying that the developers essentially lie and do nothing are incredibly rude and disrespectful.

justin8e8

Tribute
Reaction score
If you guys can't update or fix mctf2 why don't you sell it to someone who actually knows how? Also does it really take A WHOLE YEAR just to fix mctf2?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you guys can't update or fix mctf2 why don't you sell it to someone who actually knows how? Also does it really take A WHOLE YEAR just to fix mctf2?

A whole year but MCTF2 code was worse than we thought after inheriting it. We have to build it from the ground up which again caused issues. subv3rsion is working on it and with his IRL job, doing the best he can to finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci