• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCTF2 suggestions

Andrew999943

Spectator
Reaction score
I am still here! hey Silvah777 I finally got an mcsg account. its sad that the mctf2 website is gone :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
I am still here! hey Silvah777 I finally got an mcsg account. its sad that the mctf2 website is gone :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
They're probably moving the MCTF2 forums here finally. I do hope they move this thread to the MCTF2 section when it finally gets here.

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Day 107 log: Still no sign of MCTF2. I wrote a hate poem that illustrates how I feel about all of this. I don't think this is against the rules or anything; it could always be removed.

The Price we Pay for Apathy

It didn’t have to be anything close to this.
How many lies can we be fed until we’re sick?
The taste of betrayal and deceit
I hate these city streets
Paved with @#%&ing lies.
Devs without direction and hollow eyes.

We are the lost
In these forums of forgotten people.
For months I’ve been biting my @#%&ing tongue.
Now the blood is filling up my mouth.
Before I choke I have to spit you out
This is the time that our worlds collide

My mind is free of doubt.

This world is in a tragic state
If we act then at least we decide our own fate
There's not long left, we shall not last
Hope is depleting much too fast
We are an age of men made of glass
Interest worsening as updates pass

Crush our spirits
Destroy our souls
Whilst you’re herding people with mind control
We will grab you by the throat
Held by the neck
You’re starting to choke
Now your kingdom of ashes has been overthrown
---------------------------------------------------------

Please fix MCTF2.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I know its been said many times before, but please be patient. The plugin is coming and it will come. We don't have MCTF2 on the hub for no reason. We didn't take over it for no reason. Its coming.

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Day 108 log: Still no sign of MCTF2. Asked a Senior Moderator if she knew anything about MCTF2. She didn't even know that a dev was assigned to work on it.

Feast your eyes on this nostalgia:

Last edited:

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Day 108 log: Still no sign of MCTF2. Asked a Senior Moderator if she knew anything about MCTF2. She didn't even know that a dev was assigned to work on it.
That is a surprise since it was announced at a mod meeting not long ago. Around the time MooMan came back again. I looked at the meeting notes and it defiantly says that he is working on it.

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
That is a surprise since it was announced at a mod meeting not long ago. Around the time MooMan came back again. I looked at the meeting notes and it defiantly says that he is working on it.
You do realize that none of the other staff have told me who the developer was?

But in all seriousness thank you for telling me that. Did you get a chance to watch mah vid?

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Actually I found like 30 GB of footage and I will upload the good stuff for you all.

Harvest is the Best Map:

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Here is a bit of an achievement for me. Only the second person to get over 10,000 points on the "current" leaderboard and only the first to get their without camping inside spawn protection shooting rocckets outside all game (EpicMinecraftMC you know what I'm talking about!)

5 Digit Club:

Last edited:

silvah777

Survivor
Reaction score
Just some more suggestions. You should be able to use /heavy instead of /class heavy and so on for all the classes.
So:
/scout
/pyro
/soldier
/demoman
/heavy
/medic
/engineer (hopefully not implemented)
/spy
/sniper

There should be specific blocks that mark the edge of spawn so that we know where spawn protection ends and where people will be able to shoot us.

People should not be able to shoot from spawn it leads to cheating, but players should be allowed to melee from spawn to discourage spawn camping.

People's corpses that linger for a second after their death should disappear instantly so that it doesn't block projectiles (it's annoying)

Changing to a new class should keep your streak and not cause a death just like in the old plugin.

Spy footsteps should be audible even when invisible it makes them not retardedly OP.

Soldier should have more than 6 rockets... (I think I already mentioned this.)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci