• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCTF2 leaderboards

Culosity

Survivor
Reaction score
I was thinking it would be interesting to display MCTF2 stats similar to MCSG stats i.e. Total Time played, Kills, Wins etc... It would be more interesting to see individual stats for each player in each class, such as how many kills for scout, individual time played as Heavy, etc. Just some suggestions. Also, as an old MCTF2 player I just wanted to remind Rusty that there was a bug with pyro where you could camp under the other teams spawn and fire up through the floor and it would still supply significant damage... many lower health classes wouldn't survive. Thanks for reading.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Kden still I've seen him do it on a ton of threads
Your barely on the forums dood. So don't go around saying I'm spamming for messages. You're gonna start flame and you just started so don't even with me. Why should I say the same thing when I should just quote it. Makes sense now huh? Don't even

Culosity

Survivor
Reaction score
Your barely on the forums dood. So don't go around saying I'm spamming for messages. You're gonna start flame and you just started so don't even with me. Why should I say the same thing when I should just quote it. Makes sense now huh? Don't even
You're*
Also most of these sentences weren't in proper English; most of them didn't even follow a sentence format.
I have also been on the forums for over a year under a different account that falsely represented who I was.
Have a nice day.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You're*
Also most of these sentences weren't in proper English; most of them didn't even follow a sentence format.
I have also been on the forums for over a year under a different account that falsely represented who I was.
Have a nice day.
I don't care about grammar on the forums. It's a little sad when somebody is irritated by the way somebody types on the forums. And guess what. You may have been on the forums for a year, but on June 20th it'll be my 2 year anniversary.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
After re-reading my message twice, I've failed to find the portion where I seem "irritated." Also, the phrase in your passage "And guess what.", should have a question mark after the 'what' instead of a period. Although you have the grammar of a 11 year-old I assume you are older considering you have been on these forums for two years, which really isn't of much concern to me. Using the fact that you've spent two years on these forums as a 'comeback' simply shows that you haven't done much with your life. Please go somewhere else as your quotes and random spam messages are not needed on my thread.
As a new forumer who has an other account, you're not making yourself look good at all with that post. js

EDIT: I will stop here because I don't want to cause any flame as I know it is against the rules. All I have to say is don't complain about what people do and make fun of them for what they type. Just because they the way they type is stupid via internet doesn't mean they are stupid 11 year olds. Now as I said before, I don't want to start any flame. I apologize for what I said but you triggered me there.

Culosity

Survivor
Reaction score
As a new forumer who has an other account, you're not making yourself look good at all with that post. js
I don't understand what you're saying but people tend to stray into vague insults when they've been beaten in an argument, so it's understandable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci