• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSGv3 Chest Update: Great, but needs improvements.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
When I first saw someone with Diamond Helmet & a crafting table, I called hacks and me and my friend spent 20mins specing him, recording him and taking screenshots...............................................................

For nothing. GG.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
An update was pushed about an hour ago to address some of the complaints (unbalanced Tier 3s), if you'd like to comment further on it.
Haven't played on it yet -- I ordered pizza and wrote this for a good hour. I will type a paragraph or two about it when I get the chance.

M

MrMad2000

WOW? TEIR 3'S ARE OUT? I've not played SG for two days :p and the update comes out without me knowing...

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
The TNT was a good thought, but you guys should let the hive have their thing and we have our survival games as it once was.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree mostly with this except for a few things.
1. I like tnt, its hard to control but useful if a team is chasing you. And, I managed to win a game that I definetaly would have lost (I had a wooden axe, they all had stone swords) using tnt.
2. Tier 2s are fine the way they are, don't change them anymore, just nerf tier 3s. Also, remove Tier3s from smaller maps and add more places they can be (so it would be difficulty to memorize all the t3 locations).

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Just remove tier 3's or extremely nerf them, no diamond armor please. I hate them so much.

JustlThelWorst

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree tier 3's are really OP if you don't get one it puts you at an extreme disadvantage. For example my first tier 3 contained diamond boots(which should be removed), iron pants, iron chest and to top it off an iron sword(which should be removed). Giving a decent player this much gear around the start off the match is extremely unfair to anyone in the game. Also with the crafting tables I find that to be a really dumb edition.

My opinion -----> http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/this-chest-update-my-opinion.57536/#post-637660

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
I loved the MCSG v1 chest as you said it is more survival! #BringBackMCSGv1Chests2013

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci