• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSGv2 change log and update

Dudezzzzz

Spectator
Reaction score
Pvplogging sucks, whenever im about to rape someone they pvp log and i dont get theyre stuff.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Pvplogging sucks, whenever im about to rape someone they pvp log and i dont get theyre stuff.
This will be fixed with the update. I expect we'll be pushing it out tonight, after some discussion with our team.

Tyetalic1

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys mesutMC hacks he hits u from 10 blocks away! D; BAn him?

JackNitro123

Tribute
Reaction score
Yay not as much lag but the maps need to be changed back especially the corn in sg2.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
everyone seems to love most of the updates on here :D good for them

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Coming directly from the MCSG dev team, servers will soon be applied with the following updates:

• FIXED - Fix spectator clicking - if you're spectating a user and they die, you can't spectate other users
  • FIXED - Combat Logging
  • FIXED - Spectator cooldown (don't teleport so quickly)
  • FIXED - Gamemaster switching lags the server until an API request is completed
  • FIXED - "Engrish Typos"
  • FIXED - Boats place-able in deathmatch/lobby prior to game starting
  • Tier 1 chests updated (based on your votes)
  • Tier 2 chests updated (based on your votes)
Also we had some issues of EU losing connection and will be looking into it. We think the datacenter itself is having some packet loss but we will update you once we find anything. Our web-server had a hiccup and we are back online now.

None of the above listed problems have been fixed.
Can i help?

Xman77

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the items, but in the tier 1 chests. Too much iron. I went to a chest and got an iron on every chest on my route. I had 14 iron when I went to the crafting table

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think you should accept more of the community maps, theres a lot out there willing to be GREAT maps! (also you should remove Asia Games)

crazykapy

Survivor
Reaction score
I really don't think that rushing them is a good idea to get accepted. With that said, I wish you luck in becoming a mod.

ON TOPIC
I'm really satisfied with the combat logging fix, it's been happening too long that I manage to beat someone with good armor at PvP and right before they die, they log out.
Oh ya Thanks I was just checking if they even look at those any more. :p Whoops.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci