• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG'S Staff ♡

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
It's a pleasure for me! Thanks for your kind words! <3

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm one of the newest staff members so I don't want to sound like I'm taking credit for anything, but it always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside reading compliments like these. One thing I've always loved even before I had a red name was how open our staff team was. Many of us go out of our way to help anyone on here! I am glad to hear you think we are doing a good job!

Spidy

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm one of the newest staff members so I don't want to sound like I'm taking credit for anything, but it always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside reading compliments like these. One thing I've always loved even before I had a red name was how open our staff team was. Many of us go out of our way to help anyone on here! I am glad to hear you think we are doing a good job!
I Think you will be a good moderator Congrats! On bloody donor :p

Zeebruh

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, it is always a pleasure helping the community and steering it in a positive direction!

Spidy

Quantum
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, it is always a pleasure helping the community and steering it in a positive direction!
I applied 4 moderator when i saw these beautifull people i couldnt do without talking and joining their family i hope everything goes right Wish me best of luck. <3

ColdsGFX

Experienced
Reaction score
Shout out to the mods that sit in the hub all day doing nothing

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It took psychokiller a month for a response for his ban dispute and got declined. then again it took me like 5 mins to get spakk banned so thats good!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci