• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG's Memories, Sweet Memories

theREALjpgaquino

Survivor
Reaction score
I wonder how many threads have I seen about the 'old' MCSG. MCSG has never been old, in fact is newer than ever. Everything in life comes with changes, for the good or for the worse.
It depends on POV, MCSG has had very many good and bad changes, but thanks for saying that!

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A rock beside a Pineapple and an Easter Head under the sea, apparently with wi-fi and the power to play Minecraft.
Vareide quit MCSG,formed his own server called Hive and SG6 and Breeze 2 are only playable there and Hive is the home of unofficial Survival Games and Teweran quit ._.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Survival Kingdom and Ancient Japan are booth good maps, they just lag a ton. I remember @AlpakaWhacker made a thread about editing Ancient Japan and making it less laggy a while ago, but I don't think it's going to happen anymore.
I agree, the gameplay on both maps were outstanding, but the common problem with both maps is the amount of wood slabs and wood in general is just "too damn hiqh".

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
You barely named the good removed maps. Does anyone remember hungry hills? Now that was a quality map. The maps nowadays are total crap. Also, a lot of people liked survival kingdom obviously you havn't played long enough to remember that.

theREALjpgaquino

Survivor
Reaction score
You barely named the good removed maps. Does anyone remember hungry hills? Now that was a quality map. The maps nowadays are total crap. Also, a lot of people liked survival kingdom obviously you havn't played long enough to remember that.
Sry I'm forgetful

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
Survival Kingdom and Ancient Japan are booth good maps, they just lag a ton. I remember @AlpakaWhacker made a thread about editing Ancient Japan and making it less laggy a while ago, but I don't think it's going to happen anymore.
Come to think of it can someone explain to me how Acient Japan causes lag? Just curious

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci