• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG's Make a Lobby contest Top 3! You pick the winner!

What is your favorite lobby?

• Team Elite's lobby

Votes: 274 50.8%
  • NinjaSwede9's lobby

Votes: 77 14.3%
  • Tree_TheBigKind's lobby

Votes: 188 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
The tree lobby was definitely the most original, but it had a bit of lag and it's easy to get bored in after a while. The other two are both superb. Didn't finish exploring them yet, but I think Chad should choose them both.
How would he?

:D :D :D

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
SG2, SG3, SG5 is too laggy. Teweran is too laggy. And now Llahud‘s lobby is too laggy.

Every single well-made map in MCSG is too laggy... D:
Thanks mate :l
But heh, I honestly don't want to sound mean by saying this in any way, I honestly don't, but the 3rd one looks like a jungle biome with some 5 mintue wood houses. Kind of annoying... I'm just a bit cheesed off, but, what can I do?:(

Reaction score
Thanks mate :l
But heh, I honestly don't want to sound mean by saying this in any way, I honestly don't, but the 3rd one looks like a jungle biome with some 5 mintue wood houses. Kind of annoying... I'm just a bit cheesed off, but, what can I do?:(
Deal with it. You know yours is the best anyway.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just a small shout out to me for building the main castle on Team Elite's lobby :p
^_^

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh and the third prize, is that 1 iron donor + 4 iron donors?`

And if someone in the team already has iron, are they able to exchange to gold? and if there are less than 5 people who are in it, will we be able to extend our donorship, or upgrade it to gold or even diamond on one?

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
Now to go download them and look for the parkour courses and activities. They all look too nice to judge on that, so I need to judge them on something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci