• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG's Make a Lobby contest Top 3! You pick the winner!

What is your favorite lobby?

• Team Elite's lobby

Votes: 274 50.8%
  • NinjaSwede9's lobby

Votes: 77 14.3%
  • Tree_TheBigKind's lobby

Votes: 188 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I mean no offense to Team Elite, I love your projects and I'm good friends with members. I have nothing against the Team. But lots of active people on the forums are good friends with Elite which makes this voting unfair. I think chad should pick the lobby himself :3
It is not that we are forcing other people to vote on us, we are just trying to make cool builds ;)

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I got my face and a easter egg on TE's lobby :) hope it gets chosen.

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
It is not that we are forcing other people to vote on us, we are just trying to make cool builds ;)
Never said you were forcing, you guys are just popular on the forums here, so some people vote for TE's lobby just because its TE.

era

Experienced
Reaction score
I mean no offense to Team Elite, I love your projects and I'm good friends with members. I have nothing against the Team. But lots of active people on the forums are good friends with Elite which makes this voting unfair. I think chad should pick the lobby himself :3
Also TE has quite a few members, which gives them alot of votes also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci