• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mcsg

Status
Not open for further replies.

contriving

Quantum
Reaction score
mcsg esta cerrado?, estos dias no he estado en el server ni en mincraft entonces queria saber si esta cerrado y si es asi porque lo esta?

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
[English] From what I've translated in Google Translate, I think that you're talking about why MCSG is down and has been for a couple days. It's down for all of us and the mods call it a "hack" but I think that is unlikely. It's probably something to do with updating the servers.

[Spanish] Por lo que he traducido en Google Translate, pienso que usted está hablando acerca de por qué MCSG se ha reducido y ha sido durante un par de días. Está abajo para todos nosotros y los mods lo llaman un "Hack" pero creo que esto es poco probable. Es probablemente algo que ver con la actualización de los servidores.

Keep in mind these translations are from Google Translate, so the translations might not be 100%

contriving

Quantum
Reaction score
[English] From what I've translated in Google Translate, I think that you're talking about why MCSG is down and has been for a couple days. It's down for all of us and the mods call it a "hack" but I think that is unlikely. It's probably something to do with updating the servers.

[Spanish] Por lo que he traducido en Google Translate, pienso que usted está hablando acerca de por qué MCSG se ha reducido y ha sido durante un par de días. Está abajo para todos nosotros y los mods lo llaman un "Hack" pero creo que esto es poco probable. Es probablemente algo que ver con la actualización de los servidores.

Keep in mind these translations are from Google Translate, so the translations might not be 100%
Ok, thanks you

Asperation

Experienced
Reaction score

I can assure you it is not an update, if it was everyone would be notified about it. It is simply just someone bringing down the hubs with some sort of hacked client (as we stated before). There is also another problem with the database at the moment. Although the status of when the server is going to be back up is unknown the problem will hopefully be fixed soon. Also, mods would never lie to you guys if something is going on with the servers for that would be messed up and put the MCGamer staff team to shame. I can assure you that staff will never falsify information about a problem, the staff team is not like that. Anyways, thanks for your patience. Have a nice day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci