• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Without Hackers

Do you think that MCSG staff would be bored without hackers?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kinda!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really...

Votes: 25 100.0%

• Total voters

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do believe that a world without game fiddlers (That's what I call them, unless they know serious database information infiltration, then all they do is download a client for unfair advantages.) is a fantasy we all dream of. Yes, even I do, the community would be so much more calm, and respectful in certain aspects. Because without them, people would become less paranoid of every game they play, providing them a vast amount of self-confidence that they have an opportunity to win a game. Without them, we would always know and refer people with their skills, and accept losses with more tolerance and respect, as we have the comforting knowledge that they were skilled players, not fiddlers.

However, realistically speaking, there are flaws for everything, not in a million years will there be a perfect system without any flaws, or issues that could provide an opportunity for malicious users to abuse. There will always be hackers, fiddlers, and bad people in the world, and there's practically nothing we can do about it. However, we are absolutely fortunate we have the moderators, Senior staff, administrators, developers and owner today. Because every single day they work their heads off, day and night acting towards their best attitude to making the community a much better place. It is true, that there are still many users who abuse glitches, exploits and hacks for unfair advantages, however it would've been so much worse without the staff.

MCGamer without hackers would be very different,

MCGamer without staff still would be very different.

To me, there seems to be a balance between good and evil (Weirdo mode). The thing is, MCGamer without hackers would be a Utopia, less problems would occur, less worry. However, MCGamer without the staff would mean so much worse, chaos would reign, corruption, which would've made it a bad server.

MCGamer to me seems in balance, but the staff is always there for us to help, while the fiddlers are always the for us to whelp.

Honestly, I don't know what's wrong with me, I just typed this and I don't know what I gain from it. Oh well, hope you enjoyed the read. :I

MagmaYeti

Platinum
Reaction score
I honestly like killing a hacker. I'd prefer if there could be some NCP upgrades just to get rid of speedhacks, anti knockback, etc. But I like taking someone who has some killaura. It gives me a challenge. Of course, even thinking about this, I don't want so many! It's tolerable here on US, but I swear try EU. At least 2 hackers per game usually 4-5. And it only helps having barely any mods on EU -.- All I'm gonna say is, I'd rather have no hackers than the kind and amount we have now.
I kind of understand what you are trying to say, but it's hard to kill some with kill aura when you don't notice the kill aura soon enough when you are fighting the hacker.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
It would be amazing.

I'd probably be winning 4/6 games like I used to, and I'd be at a better ratio.

Deserved

Platinum
Reaction score
I guess it wouldn't be boring :p And you would deffo have more free time, which of course us great.
BTW, wheres your moderator rank...
The "phishing links", my account was assumed to be compromised - so they removed my rank so be safe, I have to ask for it back after a few days.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Without hackers, it would be really really hard to keep up with the leader-boards

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Mods would still need to handle abuse and whatnot, but they'd be less busy by far.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
The "phishing links", my account was assumed to be compromised - so they removed my rank so be safe, I have to ask for it back after a few days.
Okay :D Confusing but i presume you haven't resigned :D

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
A large part of being a Moderator is simply sitting in the hub, and answering questions people may have. Not all of moderation is going into games and recording, I often stay in the hub for a couple hours just helping people out and dealing with any abuse in chat if it arises. Having no hackers would of course be a burden lifted off our backs, however moderators would still be required, and hopefully still wanted, as I believe moderators are important in this community :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci