• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Without Hackers

Do you think that MCSG staff would be bored without hackers?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kinda!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really...

Votes: 25 100.0%

• Total voters

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score

Just a discussion that I want peoples opinions on.

MCSG without hackers, don't you think it would be boring?
There would be almost nothing to do for the staff...Mods at least...

Sure, there'd be abuse to deal with, but the majority of rule breakers would be hackers.

What are your opinions on this?

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
The staff spend more time dealing with other things then hackers, I think they'd still be as busy as ever. At least the moderators that I've seen.

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
I honestly like killing a hacker. I'd prefer if there could be some NCP upgrades just to get rid of speedhacks, anti knockback, etc. But I like taking someone who has some killaura. It gives me a challenge. Of course, even thinking about this, I don't want so many! It's tolerable here on US, but I swear try EU. At least 2 hackers per game usually 4-5. And it only helps having barely any mods on EU -.- All I'm gonna say is, I'd rather have no hackers than the kind and amount we have now.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I feel that while MCSG without hackers would be nice, it's simply not going to be a reality for a while. =( But alas, one can hope and dream.

Games would be more fair. People wouldn't have to rely on teams and intense strategy in order to win games.
The community would be nicer, and more polite. A lot of the rage and arguing in-game stems from the hacker problem, as it angers and frustrates a lot of people. Not everyone would be angelic in behavior, but it'd be.. an improvement.
Boosting would be less prevalent, as people wouldn't team with hackers to boost. At most, it'd be a large team of normal players.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
I honestly like killing a hacker. I'd prefer if there could be some NCP upgrades just to get rid of speedhacks, anti knockback, etc. But I like taking someone who has some killaura. It gives me a challenge. Of course, even thinking about this, I don't want so many! It's tolerable here on US, but I swear try EU. At least 2 hackers per game usually 4-5. And it only helps having barely any mods on EU -.- All I'm gonna say is, I'd rather have no hackers than the kind and amount we have now.
Xime, not NCP

Deserved

Platinum
Reaction score
It wouldn't be boring in my opinion, although hackers take up the majority of our time there are other rules that need to be focused on such as Disrespect, Abuse & Block Glitching in my opinion and we'll have our hands full Moderating the teamspeak and forums - we'd have more "free time" most likely but it would be a better community without hackers.
-----
I'm just speaking from experience, it would not be boring.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
It wouldn't be boring in my opinion, although hackers take up the majority of our time there are other rules that need to be focused on such as Disrespect, Abuse & Block Glitching in my opinion and we'll have our hands full Moderating the teamspeak and forums - we'd have more "free time" most likely but it would be a better community without hackers.
-----
I'm just speaking from experience, it would not be boring.
I guess it wouldn't be boring :p And you would deffo have more free time, which of course us great.
BTW, wheres your moderator rank...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci