• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Wiki player profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
I created the MCSG wikia a few months ago, mainly with the intentions of grabbing the name for future use (so it would be official, as in run by staff) for it being an informative guide. From your first post, it sounds like you are claiming to have control over the wikia, which isn't true.

I don't have a problem at all with people adding to/editing the pages, I encourage it. However we want things to be factual, and correct, I have been monitoring all edits made to the wikia for about 5 months.

I would prefer if you could not create individual pages for every player. It clutters the wikia to no end. Besides, this can lead to an immense amount of bullying, trolling, etc. when every single player has a page that can be edited by anyone, and so attacked, abused, etc.

Players who sign up for the wikia already have a personal page, which at this point is all that is needed. This also prevents negative side affects, as only you can edit it. Perhaps in the future this could be added, but at the present time it would be better to just have the information pages.

Thread locked, if you have any further subjects/comments on the question feel free to PM me or email me ([email protected]).

Edit: I have removed the player pages, however I have saved the player information on https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xZaH1nLR0m1NvZW3_xX5TrYKVLW7Sk-pbJwyNgp2Y0U/edit so you don't have to type it all again if/when you put it on your personal page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci