• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Wiki player profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMCSGShadow

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I require no introduction, I'm an ex-member of Empire and a couple other clans, however that simply doesn't matter. Recently I have been playing a bit of League of Legends and I've been getting into the pro scene, and the wikipedia page for Leaguepedia is phenomenal. So I thought, why shouldn't MCSG have one of these pages as well? I have started off the wiki by creating profiles for my old Empire leaders, Hiqhlights, a_simmons, PAKRFAN, CaptainMKirk, and Graser. I will not be creating a page for myself, I'd like my identity to remain hidden, thus the new account TheMCSGShadow, however if someone posts a page with my name on it, which is bound to eventually happen if we can get this big enough, then I will obviously not delete it.

What I thought would be cool is if you great people could continue the wiki and add profiles for yourselves and for those of you that you know enough about that you could actually fill out the format that I have provided on the current posted player pages that I mentioned above. Lies will be monitored and edits as well, if you try to lie about yourself or one of your friends or enemies alike, even if it is just for fun; we will find out, and it will be converted back, or the page may be erased. This is to create a positive, cool, fun resource for making your name known. Think of it as an easy resume to send to clans when applying. It will obviously assist clan leaders in finding any recent or current clan history and details of their applicants as well.

Here is the link to the MCSG wiki

Thanks for your help, and lets make this wiki something to be proud of.

-Shadow

L

Lululioness

This is cool, but you may have to check with admins on whether it's allowed :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Ooh :eek:
Looking at the page now.

As stated above, anything with the "MCSG"/"Minecraft Survival Games" name, claiming to be official (etc.) has to be approved by the Admins/Chad and stuff, since, well.. I think you get the point :p
Also, you might have to hand over administration and whatnot to them. (Not sure how Wikia works or w/e)

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Very nice, but it can't be official until the idea is run by admins/sr. staff. I love the look of it though! Great job.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
This wiki was actually started by the Sr. Staff. I remember that I had contributed a few maps to it. However, I would advise against doing anything on it for now.

TheMCSGShadow

Spectator
Reaction score
I can't really think of any valid legitimate concerns they would have with the wiki.. As long as they can moderate it, do their jobs they signed up for and not be lazy it should be fine. Mooclan I'm not a moderator, I'm only one of the top contributors and I only signed up yesterday.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Tsch, wikia, how I dislike thee. So littered with ads, and unnecessary pages. I see little reason for us to have a wiki page, people can get any info they need by asking around here.

TheMCSGShadow

Spectator
Reaction score
Tsch, wikia, how I dislike thee. So littered with ads, and unnecessary pages. I see little reason for us to have a wiki page, people can get any info they need by asking around here.
#adblocker

But seriously thank you for the negative criticism, it really helps make the wikia seem that much more legitimate and like solid idea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci