• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mcsg v1 dedicated server!?

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
I don't really like calling people that like the old-school stuff the "real" community. I prefer newer stuff (when I actually play), so does that mean I'm not a true community member or something? What made v1 entertaining for me back then was the anticipation and exploration involved with the game; that kept the slow pace from being boring. I know the maps so well that exploration is moot, and because I've played this game for a while, the slower gameplay is boring. If I do play I prefer quicker, more action-packed games in the newer style.
I actually started a week after v2, but I used to watch a lot of videos on the v1 MCSG (I Was planning to buy MC just for it) and I kinda meant the ''old community'', or maybe just people who are interested, but I'm pretty sure most of them would be old legends and stuff... I actually don't like the new stuff because being from EU the servers are just some crazy c..p, to be honest. Just a lot of donors in teams of 4 and then typing ''rekt'', ''gg10'' and stuff, and not even being ironic. Then it's best if I don't talk about the hackers, they're just everywhere. The EU community has changed alot ever since I started and now it's rubbish in my opinion. I think US is still alright, a week ago I played on there and won my first game with no problems, it's just a lot different, lot of Europeans will understand I guess.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I actually started a week after v2, but I used to watch a lot of videos on the v1 MCSG (I Was planning to buy MC just for it) and I kinda meant the ''old community'', or maybe just people who are interested, but I'm pretty sure most of them would be old legends and stuff... I actually don't like the new stuff because being from EU the servers are just some crazy c..p, to be honest. Just a lot of donors in teams of 4 and then typing ''rekt'', ''gg10'' and stuff, and not even being ironic. Then it's best if I don't talk about the hackers, they're just everywhere. The EU community has changed alot ever since I started and now it's rubbish in my opinion. I think US is still alright, a week ago I played on there and won my first game with no problems, it's just a lot different, lot of Europeans will understand I guess.
The new people and the new game are very different things. Not like the random people were ever very good in general, but the newer people aren't any better at all. I do prefer the new game now though.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
The new people and the new game are very different things. Not like the random people were ever very good in general, but the newer people aren't any better at all. I do prefer the new game now though.
Okay, I respect your opinion. I see it's different on US, if I would have to talk about EU, those are my ones. Last time I actively played on US network was a year ago, when the hub was not a thing.

E

Ephiza

Technically I played 3 games when BajanCandian played, on my quest to find him(It happened!). So yeah, I would love this idea.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Technically I played 3 games when BajanCandian played, on my quest to find him(It happened!). So yeah, I would love this idea.
LOL. Just lol. Don't have any other words to describe that. It just made me smile. I don't really know why.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Galmcghmcshkjbxtjhxsadkllorash

Yes please. 1.2.5 with maps including the first 3 SGs. Have 2 servers, 24 man and 48 man. The 24 man can also have Breeze and 48 can have Overgrown.

Honestly that last suggestion isn't all that important. As long as there are 48 mans that have a 6 person deathmatch, I'll be content.

cowman213

Survivor
Reaction score
My god jefe, you are a genius, if they would make it the old V1 plugin on 1.2.5, and make a separate leader board... I would find no other use for any other server! Bring back the old MCSG!

E

Ephiza

I would like to experience v1 with sg4 and how overplayed it was

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci