• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Themed Song - Need Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I tried rapping this in my head by it doesn't really flow. I think the lyrics need some work.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh, I mean lulu already got accepted lmao
Well I intend to have her sing the main chorus, but I still need someone to sing/rap the main section of the song.

I tried rapping this in my head by it doesn't really flow. I think the lyrics need some work.
I intend to do more work on the lyrics, they are far from finished. I wrote this in about 15-30 minutes (sometimes I just randomly write down lyrics for songs, I have like 3 notepads with lyrics for minecraft parodies.) If you have any ideas/constructive criticism, I would gladly welcome it!

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well I intend to have her sing the main chorus, but I still need someone to sing/rap the main section of the song.

I intend to do more work on the lyrics, they are far from finished. I wrote this in about 15-30 minutes (sometimes I just randomly write down lyrics for songs, I have like 3 notepads with lyrics for minecraft parodies.) If you have any ideas/constructive criticism, I would gladly welcome it!
Just look at how most rap songs do it. Anyways, here's a good example.

Most of it is glorifying yourself or making fun of some people while making puns. Just try rapping it out loud, see if it's consistent or has rythm. I could help you with some lyrics if you want.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score

Most of it is glorifying yourself or making fun of some people while making puns. Just try rapping it out loud, see if it's consistent or has rythm. I could help you with some lyrics if you want.
Going to overview the lyrics based on your help, will put it up tomorrow. I'll convo you if I need some help.

Foopy

Career
Reaction score

oh, sure I would love to do it, if you'd like!

Foopy

Career
Reaction score

bad words ;_;

Reaction score
I rapped that in my head, I think I was decent at it, I don't want to apply considering my voice isn't the deepest...

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Link to video/audio file of you singing: Listen to me at Open Mic Night!
YouTube Chan/Something I can use to credit you: You don't have to Credit me, just say: Andreas (Giggity69Goo)
Do you have a decent mic: Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci