• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Texture Pack (What would you want)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe add some Hunger Games related textures, make the minecraft world more of a survival jungle.
I was also thinking about zombies and I thought maybe make the zombies like the actual contestants in the Hunger Games movie!
Not much point considering there r no mobs on MCSG xD

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
Make chests a bright colour like blue or green so they are easier to spot and make the name plates more bold so they are easier to see through walls.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Make chests a bright colour like blue or green and make the name plates more bold so they are easier to see through walls.
No! That would be more of a hack, and would influence gameplay too much.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Slanted Sword.png
And by slanted sword with sharp end I think you mean soemething like that? ^^
I was thining of instead of a regular sharp tip in the center, the tip could be slightly slanted to one side. IMO I think that'd look neat
Heres a sword like that
Also Ive been looking at some of the things people have been suggesting and theres tons of pvp texture packs that offer those things, pullback indicator, low fire, thin swords...
Here's a pvp texture pack that I've edited from different texture packs.
Features: Rainbow enchantments-Blue XP bar-Bow Pullback Indicator - Low Fire - Thin Swords - New Critical Hit Animation - New Splash potion animation.
This texture pack is 64x64 so it should run on a average computer.

Hmmm I don't know why the file is not uploading but just look at the texture packs in the video they're really good.

Anyway if there's anything that I could really suggest it would be...Different sounds and a new texture for armour thats not a LOT different from the default one...also a new texture for FnS.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
View attachment 12747And by slanted sword with sharp end I think you mean soemething like that? ^^

Heres a sword like that
Also Ive been looking at some of the things people have been suggesting and theres tons of pvp texture packs that offer those things, pullback indicator, low fire, thin swords...
Here's a pvp texture pack that I've edited from different texture packs.
Features: Rainbow enchantments-Blue XP bar-Bow Pullback Indicator - Low Fire - Thin Swords - New Critical Hit Animation - New Splash potion animation.
This texture pack is 64x64 so it should run on a average computer.

Hmmm I don't know why the file is not uploading but just look at the texture packs in the video they're really good.

Anyway if there's anything that I could really suggest it would be...Different sounds and a new texture for armour thats not a LOT different from the default one...also a new texture for FnS.
Yes

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
I love some parts of Shredders, but it has no connected texture and the sword in 32x looks weird. Other than that I love everything else.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Make a 128x plz and make R3Dcraft swords but thin no slant plz
Please do not post on threads that have had no new posts in 30+ days. This is considered a necro and is against the rules.

E. Thread necrolocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci