• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Team Tournament (BETA) (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

codsters16

Platinum
Reaction score
his team was using hacks 2 hit me with a wood sword, also his team complained about lagg 1st, and they teamed with 2 mods that were sapposed to be in the calls, by default they should have been DQ'ED!!

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
his team was using hacks 2 hit me with a wood sword, also his team complained about lagg 1st, and they teamed with 2 mods that were sapposed to be in the calls, by default they should have been DQ'ED!!
If you have evidence of their hacking, post it here: www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Report/

You are to stay off of this thread and stop causing drama. Final warning.

codsters16

Platinum
Reaction score
i do have proof and i will bring it to you just frustraged they have to cheat to win and lie to win

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Hello there, I'm sorry to say but this thread must be locked. The reason behind this is due to the fact that you do not have Admin approval. The reason behind this is due to the fact that the name MCSG is trademarked and legally without permission you cannot use that name in any event. If you wish to have this thread unlocked please acquire admin approval by messaging an Administrator or you may remove the name MCSG from the title.

Please do not start flame because of this as I am only doing my job.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
This event uses the community name without consent from Chad, whom is responsible for community representation. As such, this event proports to be an officially-sanctioned MCGamer event without actually being so. As such, the Administration requests that you change the title and the description of this event.

Please make the following alterations:
  • Removing the MCSG from the possessive position in the title. Having it at the beginning of the title implies MCSG sanction, which is not allowed.
  • Please add the disclaimer below:
Disclaimer: This is NOT an official MCGamer event and does not represent MCGamer in any way. This is purely a community event and our committee accept the responsibility and are liable to any mishaps or punishments put forward by the senior staff. Senior staff members who have concern about this event are more than welcome to talk to any of our committee members or the founder himself.
If you wish to discuss the matter, you may do so on TeamSpeak or on Convo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci