• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Solo - Tips & Strategies. (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlertMe

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello! So you stumbled across this thread because you are in dying need of some tips and strategies on helping you win in MCSG Solo. Well you came to the right place!

1. If you attempt to get items at mid (middle) you have to be comfortable and fast at refilling/taking out the items fast. If you can master this that means you have the chance to check out other items and most likely receive more items to help you through out the map. But if you are getting it and you are taking a lot of damage, you should leave the chest and just run with what you got.

2. You should try and memorize the map as well as possible. This will help because you will know where to look for chests and you might end up getting some valuable items.

3. If you see someone and you don't know whether or not to attack them. Once again you have to feel comfortable and to be confident in how your pvp is standing. If you have better items go for it! But if they have better items it is your choice whether or not to attack and confront that player.

4. Use your fishing rod and flint and steel. You want to use your fishing rod before you can get into hit range of the player because it will deal kb (knockback) to that player and you will end up getting a better combo and will most likely with that battle. You want to use flint and steel before you start swinging your sword because you want to set that player on fire. It might not do a lot of damage but it will help. It will also twitch your screen from the effects which will effect their aim.

5. Last but not least, I like block hitting and I think you guys will to. When you block hit you don't only take less damage but you also deal some kb to that other player which results a chance for a combo!

Well that is going to be it for my MCSG tips and strategies guide. If you want more let me and I will do them as soon as I can!

Hope you enjoy ♥

Swifti

Tribute
Reaction score
Some very good tips, this would definitely help out a few players looking to improve their PVP! :)

+1

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Good fundamentals, however you are going to have to master all of these things as well as some much more complicated skills to beat people who actually know how to play the block-game.
However, great thread for beginners man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci