• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Rule Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoMagePVP

Tribute
Reaction score
Yo so I've come back to MCSG after a couple of breaks and I had a YT channel w/ about 1.3k subs (Technomagepvp) now I wanted to post threads that showed off my video and seeing there is no direct 'video' section forum and on the rules it says nothing on the forums/general regarding making threads about them were allowed or not. So before I go off and make a single thread saying 'Yo I'm back, making videos again' and link my video (Video only/direct link/HTML) and get banned from the forums for confusion thought I would ask this.

Would appreciate if a mod replied, this way a member not sure themselves say 'ya it's ok' then we both get banned for linking a video in a thread.... So ya...

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey! You're not allowed to post threads advertising your youtube videos, however you can post them in the media section here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/media/, just paste your video URL into the space at the bottom! (By the way, the media tab is along the top of the website, separate from the forums which is probably why you didn't notice it :) )

Also, if you had posted a thread with your video in, don't worry you wouldn't have got banned! The video link would have been removed that's all c: But now you know where to post them so hope I helped :D

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
Hey! You're not allowed to post threads advertising your youtube videos, however you can post them in the media section here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/media/, just paste your video URL into the space at the bottom! (By the way, the media tab is along the top of the website, separate from the forums which is probably why you didn't notice it :) )

Also, if you had posted a thread with your video in, don't worry you wouldn't have got banned! The video link would have been removed that's all c: But now you know where to post them so hope I helped :D
Yep! All true. Also, feel free to post your MCGamer related content as a status update.

QA;TL. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci