• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG ranks and what they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay before I start with the actual reason for this thread I will explain the basic idea for this.
I had this idea when I was merely thinking about this community and thinking about how I could 'help' more, so I thought how about I make a guide.
So what is this thread?
This thread is going to be telling and showing players what ranks look like and what it means to be that rank.

====================================================================
The actual reason for the thread starts here
====================================================================

Regular player rank. The regular player is might as you suspect mean you haven't got a donor rank or any other rank at that.

Moderator rank. The moderator rank is a staff rank that you have to apply for , these moderators are MCSG's line of defence against rule breakers.

Senior staff rank. The Senior staff are Admins and Senior Moderators, these senior staff are ranks that you have to work very hard for!

Owner rank and community manager. The community managers are managers of the community and owners are owners of the community.

VIP rank. The VIP rank are well 'Very Important People' (VIP), the VIP rank it's self is another hard rank to earn! You either have to have a YouTube channel with more than 10k subscribers or it has to be just 'high' (undefined amount I think) amount of subscribers, active videos on MCSG and bringing lots of attention to the servers, and a great help to a accepted MCSG map.

Friend rank. Well the friend rank is self explanatory, your have to be a friend of the MCSG community (a great help).

Developer. Before I start I'm not doing rainbow for all this text. Developer well are developers for MCSG they fix most of the bugs (if not all) on MCSG, they push most (again if not all) updates! MCSG wouldn't be here without them!

Iron donor. The iron donor rank is one of 3 donation ranks.

Gold donor. The gold donor is one of 3 donation ranks.

Diamond donor. The diamond donor is yet another donation rank.

If I have missed any ranks please comment below the name and the colour

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
You got the green rank wrong. It's Owner, not member! :p
But you did forget the Owner rank, and Community Manager (both are dark red :p and owner rank is lower than developer rank! :p).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci